Saturday, May 7

Crazy Wedding Beginnings

"So Long!
Farewell!
Auf Viedersehen... etc."

And also:

"Goin' to the chapel, and we're

gonna get married

Goin' to the chapel of love."

Only less with the chapel, and more with the love.

We're on our way.

Send happy thoughts, if you send any.

Will everyone arrive on time? To the correct hotel? Will Bruce's friends hate me? Will someone object the the wedding? Who is Lisa's "Guest"? Will Mom and Dad remember to bring my wedding ensemble? Tune in next week for the exciting conclusion of... Crazy Wedding Adventures!

4 comments:

Miss Wired said...

[sending happy thoughts]

Can you two send me best wishes and good luck for my job-hunting?

[sending more happy thoughts and Aussie smiles]

Jay said...

Soooooo exciting!

Jess said...

Happy happy happy thoughts.

SJ said...

Oh wow! I hope it all went great. I know you are glad it is over.