Wednesday, May 4

Tidbits and Conundrums

We recieved a wonderful email from Bruce's mom today. She gave us a beautiful gift of words, in lieu of being personally at the ceremony.

----

Bruce went to our friends' house today, and after a few hours, I joined them. Things aren't going so well over there. I hope they both remember that they have friends who love them. I also hope that their little boy doesn't feel the huge feeling of "alone" that B's mom talked about in the email. I hope they spare him that.

----

My life is good. I love Bruce so much.. it's overwhelming. He treats me with so much respect, love, and utter devotion. I hope I can always tell him how much he means to me.

----

The kitten, despite the huge owie on his toe-toe, is doing fine. He seems to be able to get around without any pain whatsoever, and he was even climbing up the (GODDAMNED) screen to the (DON'T YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T GO OUT THERE) patio. So that's good. Also his (DON'T YOU FUCKING CLAW ME, BASTARD) nail is able to un-sheath, which was one of my biggest (OW! OW! YOU FUCKER!) concerns. That's a relief, because we didn't want to have to vet him before the trip, and worry about him the whole time we were away.

----

Speaking of away, I want to thank my friend for looking after him while we're gone.

----

I'm afraid that I'm marrying one of very best men in the world. Sorry girls, this one's all mine. You want one of your own? Go find your own.

I love you, Bruce.

3 comments:

Miss Wired said...

What happened to the little man's toe? Did I miss something?!?!

Byagi said...

I love you too sweetiepants. Just think, one week (and a few hours) and we'll be married! :D

Jess said...

Sweetiepants?! Oh my, he does have it bad. :o)