Sunday, November 9

Day: Dude, I Totally Forgot

Well, that didn't work, did it? I'm considering moving, I feel like there are things that I could use this blog for, things like getting shit off of my chest and whatnot, but I don't. I don't because it's not anonymous anymore. I also feel like a faker, I haven't been Sunny for a while now, my online moniker has changed and I'm better off that way, more comfortable in those shoes somehow at this stage of my life.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. Or where it will lead me. Or who I should take along for the ride, if anyone. Part of me wants to just dissolve my archives, or make them invisible at least, and just cart this to a new blogspot space. I'm not even sure how to do that, is it possible? I don't want to lose my archives, but they're not what I am right now.

I feel lost, nobody find me.

No comments: