Thursday, August 16

Green-Eyed Monster

If I told you that this morning I put on my heavy yoga pants and an extra sweatshirt, I bet most of America would envy me to death. I'm prepared for that. I looked at the thermometer outside the window - it's a little over 50F. Luckily, most of America has no idea where I live.

I have an interview this morning for, well, I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that I don't have any professional looking clothes. That don't show part of my boobies. I'm going with an old standard, and I'm sure it'll be fine. Or as fine as it can be when I've only got the vaguest idea what the job is about. Something with milk. That's about as far as I've gotten.

We'll see. It actually sounds pretty cool, because I love to learn new things. I hope I get hired so I can see what the job's all about. Maybe learn a thing or two about milk.

I'll let you know.

No comments: