Thursday, August 30

This Post Will Suck

Just to warn you. I've got lots going on but not much to talk about. In a strange way.

The fair is this week, and I'm super-excited to go. I can't wait to find someone to go with! Will someone go with me? Please? Pretty please? Nobody has the time, money, or inclination. Or rather, no one has the magical combination of all three. Damnit.

My brakes are bad, and they're being fixed. It seems there might be more to the problem than the lines themselves, which is a pooper. It might actually be that little box do-ma-jig sort of to the side? But kind of underneath? Them. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that it's not the box. From what I understand, the box is more work.

There's also the matter of the car-before, the matter being that it's still doomed to live out it's last days in the garage. That is, unless someone can fix it. Which they might be able to do. And hey, free car repairs? Are awesome. It helps to have buddies with spare time.

I've got the cutest picture of Stinky with Bruce. You'll just die when you see it.



There. Did you die? I thought you would.


2 comments:

susan said...

I would totally go to the fair with you. If I did not live on the other side of the country. And had not just died.

Jess said...

Okay, I didn't die because I don't have time for that right now. However, that is a cute picture.

If there is cotton candy and corndogs at said fair, I would go. I live forever south, though. Bah.