Friday, May 6

The Huge Owie

On Tuesday, I was fixin' to give that thar varment a treat, when I noticed he had a big ol' mess on one of his dat gum feet.

I holler'd at the old man to come have a gander, and durned if he didn't see it too. We were plum outta our minds with fright. We used the telly-fone to call the varment-fixer, and they weren't too werked up. Said we should use the telly-fone to call them back if it looked a might worse, otherwise not to worry.

Looks to me, he tried to jump on that thar counter-top, and knocked that thar candle down on hisself. Little shit for brains. I'm scratchin' my noggin over here, though, cause surely we'da heard somethin', either the knockin' of the candle, or the wailin' of the cat. Who knows?

Anywho, I was all wrinklin' my forehead, worried about him maybe havin' broked it or somethin', but it's been a few days, and it's not purdy, but it seems to be workin'.

So's any of you have any idears?

No comments: