Tuesday, October 3

Overdrawn

You know what? As far as I'm concerned, all banks suck big donkey balls. :)

The only one worth two shakes in my experience isn't an actual bank, it's a credit union. They're the only financial institution that hasn't tried to drive me into bankruptcy with their overdraft fees. (Because, get this, your card doesn't work if you don't have the money.)

That's a whole lot different from the other banks I've belonged at (TCF, Wells Fargo, US Bank, just to name a few) who seem to go out of their way not to notify you of overdrafts, in the hopes that you'll continue to make them.

It's not a perfect system, but they seem a little less drooly at the thought of my blood. And hey, that's good enough for me! At least until it becomes en vogue again to bury my money in a coffee can in the backyard, that is.

I hear baking soda brushed on each side of the bills will keep them well-preserved.

No comments: