Monday, August 29

I'm Working on Some Categories

I've decided that once I'm done with blogger, and move on to bigger and brighter horizons (a new url, etc, nothing to worry your pretty little heads about!), I'm going to want some damn categories to keep tabs on what I'm doing, and to better sort my thoughts.

I'm talking categories about things I've seen lately, stuff I've done lately, books I'm reading, movies I'm watching, Drunken Shenanigans, the whole freaking enchillada, people. Are you excited? I am excited!

To make this a little easier on myself, I'm going to keep a notebook for the time being with a list of the movies I've watched and the books I've read. And for your sake, I'm going to add a "Reading" segment to my (right) sidebar. You know, the one that's all about me. Did you notice I did that? That I split up my interests like that? Were you as not-surprised as I was that My Sidebar took up way more space than Your Sidebar? I wasn't. I'm self-centered like that.

BUT I LOVE YOU.

That's right. All 3 of you. Huzzah!

2 comments:

HappyFunBall said...

Ooooh! Does this mean I'm #2 of The Three? And, if so, is there chocolate and/or beer involved?

Sunny said...

THERE IS ALWAYS CHOCOLATE AND BEER.