Thursday, June 15

"Holy Moses - That Dog is Hooked Up" -Bruce

Sarah
i stopped by pet warehouse and got them some food
and a pooperscooper
bruce
cool
Sarah
and some more little treats for when he goes outside
lol
bruce
lol
Sarah
and i picked up a cow hoof because i remember how much my dogs LOVED THEM bruce
lol
Sarah
(and i think he knows how to sit, and i don't remember actually teaching him, but he knows what to do)
bruce
i always grabbed him and hold him back
Sarah
he sits when I say sit, that's all i know, it's pretty freaky
bruce
that's cool
Sarah
yeah
bruce
he learns fast
Sarah
so anyway, now the whole house smells a little like beef jerky bruce
nasty
Sarah
which, depending upon your point of view might be really good or really gross
i'm choosing to forget that it's a part of a dead cow making it smell like that and just think, "MMmm, beef jerky"
so maybe you should do that too
:)
bruce
lol

Loot:

  • Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul Adult Cat Food
  • Chicken Soup for the Puppy Lover's Soul Puppy Food
  • One Cow Hoof
  • ~One Pound "By The Pound" Small Dog Treats
  • One Pnutz(TM) brand dog treat


3 comments:

Jess said...

If I went through all the loot that I buy for Conner, we'd be here all day. I'm ridiculous. I actually was disappointed that Super Wal-Mart didn't carry Frosty Paws ice cream for dogs... I'm crazy!

Sunny said...

Oh, dude, I forgot about Frosty Paws. We'll have to get them for the boys when you visit!

Byagi said...

you can always go to the ice cream place down the street - they do doggie-sized ice creams for your pets.