Friday, March 2

My Part (And Hopefully Yours, Too)

Last week my cousin Michelle took me to a special store here in our small town, one that specializes in natural products and also in GOD. I'm not so big on the GOD aspect, so I'd been waiting to go in until I had company. Turns out that was all in vain. They're not in business to tell you about GOD, but to sell you natural, less-harmful products. And in the case of their spices, sell you things in bulk which cost tons less than at Pick'N Save.

Here's one thing I'm proud to have bought:



Here's what the back of the bottle of dishwashing detergent says:

You are making a difference. If every household in the U.S. replaced just one bottle of 25oz. petroleum based dishwashing liquid wiht our 25oz. vegetable based product, we could save 81,000 barrels of oil, enough to heat and cool 4,600 U.S. homes for a year!

Our natural dish liquid gets your dishes sparkling clean yet is gentle on your hands and the earth. We use only ingredients that do not pose any chronic health risks and are safe for the enfironment.


The frog sponge-holder was bought at a completely different time, for completely different reasons. (IE: Total cuteness.)

No comments: