Monday, February 7

Casey?

Hi!

If this is still the Casey I knew, could you email me and let me know?

It's still me, your old (albeit estranged) friend, Sarah.

I would write you a huge email, but I won't. I'd tell you about my life, and how things are going now, and wish you'd write me back, but I won't. I'd ask you how things were going, and hope for a responce, but I won't.

I know that things didn't end on the best of terms, and that you had full reason behind everything that was last said. I wish things had been different, however, and that's the damn truth.

If I were a more open person, I'd tell you about everything that's been happening in my life in the past 3 years. Then again, if I were a more open person, I'd have told you as it happened. As it stands, I'm still not as "open" as I would have hoped to be. I don't want to open myself up for utter disappointment, anymore than I ever have been.

I hope this is still where to find you. I haven't searched and tried to find you, so I can't be sure.

There is one thing that you can be sure of, however. No matter how far you've gone and how much of me is past your interest, I've thought about you. If it wasn't every single day, rest assured that it was every single week. I don't expect that you've done the same, but I hope that whatever you have thought of me, it was in fond rememberance, and not spiteful. We had so many good times, dude, and I hope they haven't all been forgotten.

Please, if this is you, write me back. No judgement this time, and no pretenses. I promise.

Always, Sarah

No comments: