Tuesday, February 22

Caution: Scary Picture Ahead!

Here's me, looking slightly disgusted with myself about the test I'm about to take:


This is the test. It won't work unless you've got a camera to take a very specific, scary picture of yourself like the one I just posted. That, my friends, is called a fair warning. Consider yourselves lucky. I had no such warning when I took the photo, and I almost had a stroke. People are supposed to do things with their facial muscles, that's what they're there for. Otherwise, you end up looking like me, in that photo. Creepy, eh?

Anyway, here's what the test said about me:

trait snapshot:

messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture

And I think it's pretty accurate. Almost spookily so, actually.

2 comments:

Jay said...

That's some test!

Flamingo Jones said...

Mine turned out almost exactly opposite the way I am. Maybe I was born with the wrong face...

Also, my picture was totally scary too. *shudder*