Thursday, September 29

Livin' the Life I Wa-ant!

I had a dream last night that my hair was so dirty and unwashed that it formed into dredlocks. I kept thinking, "But it's only been two days!"

[and she went directly to the shower after waking, with no moaning]

I had a lot of other things that were really amusing or funny to say, but then they got drowned out by knowing that Bruce got a job! It only took my awesome husband five days to get a job after being fired on Friday.

Needless to say, that's part of what's been making me depressed lately. And it's all gone! Yay!

In about a half-hour, we're going to take an inside-look at a rental house we're mega-interested in. Not only does it have more bedrooms than we could possibly use, it's also got a backyard! With a tree! And a shrub! And (best of all!) a privacy fence!

Bruce says that if we get a fenced yard, there's no reason we can't get a puppy. That's reason enough for me.

Also, I stole a coffee cup from work a few weeks ago, and forgot to tell you all about it. It's got VioxxTM's logo on it. (And we all know about Vioxx, right?) Later that day, I also found (and stole) a pen with the ValtrexTM logo all over it. ("Livin' the Life I Wa-ant!")

5 comments:

B said...

I'd say it was quite a turnaround from the firation to the hiring of me for the new job. All in all, not too bad.

usako said...

hi there, new to your blog. i think you're hilarious :D

Nowhere Girl said...

Realtor Crits advises to consider buying! Great Buyer's Market right now, girl. Great deals. =)

As long as cred is decent, several no money down options!!!

Ok, I am done now =)

Have a great weekend!!!! Crits

Jess said...

Fired? What? I'm so totally out of the loop. But I am totally happy that it only took 5 days to land other employment. Hooray for that.

B said...

All in all it was a whirlwind of employment/unemployment. I forgot how much fun (and stress)getting the boot can bring.