Thursday, September 1

We Are Experiencing Some Technical Difficulties

I fucking decimated my entire template last night while trying to fix how the comments looked on the permalink pages. I cried.

Anyways, mostly I was pissed. I'm going to work on fixing everything that I fucked up, and then work on doing the work I was trying to do in the first place, but in the meantime, hang in there, ok? God knows when Bruce will let me on the computer again (stupid work stupid thingy taking all his time - and my precious online time, too!).

Here's my email address again: sunnyfreakingday (at) gmail.com

Just in case you had something to tell me that's burning a hole in your mind. Or, you know, just to say hi. Because when I finally get my 2 minutes on the computer tonight after Bruce has passed out on the toilet, I like to have something to look forward to. You know, like an email or two.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Comments should be back up soon.

And yes, this is a test.

A very boring test to read.

Sorry.

Miss Wired said...

Woo! I added you to google chat for when you get your two minutes!

Sunny said...

Everything is amazing and looking the way I wanted it to look before I screwed with things and made it look like hell now, so you can pretty much disregard this.

Carry on.