Sunday, September 12

Cotton Candy

[Or: Dances of Pure Extacy; the Prevention of.]

I just love cotton candy. I love the texture, I love the feel of it melting in my mouth, I love the flavor. The utter sweetness of it all. The feeling I get, when I am reminded of it. The associations I have with it. Circuses (circusii?), fairs, ice capades.. ok, maybe not so much that last one. Regardless, I am utterly in love with cotton candy.

When I was in high school, I was brousing through pure evil, and found cotton candy body spray. Glorious.

A few months later, I found cotton candy ice cream. The store I got it at closed, directly afterwards, and I have been looking for it, ever since. Subconsciously searching the ice cream sections of my local (and not-so-local) grocery stores, for 6 long years.

Today, when I was buying fish sticks, I found it. Pete love you, Kemps!

No comments: