Monday, September 13

Courage

Today, I had one of the best mornings ever, despite appearances. I showed myself how brave I was capable of being, in many different areas.
  1. I asked someone a question I never thought I'd be asking someone.. ever. And it turned out better than I ever expected.
  2. I organized my bills, and can see that they're not insurmountable.
  3. I called the consolidation place and had a nice chat with the lady in Tampa who's worried about the hurricane. Good luck, lady who's name I forgot already!

It's hard, sometimes, especially when things seem bigger than they should. But it's worth it, too, when it all works out right, and you see that the people on the other end of the phone are people just like you, and.. this helps me through sometimes.. you're not the worse case they've ever seen.

No comments: