Monday, January 10

Darling

If you remember to bring home toilet paper on your way home tonight, I promise that I will:

1. Love you until my teeth fall out. (We all know that's a short time coming.)

1. Love you until I go bald. (No good, as my hair falls out with stress and over-enthusiastic dye-jobs on a fairly regular basis.)

1. Make you a seven-course meal for supper. (Let's be realistic, people!)

1. Empty the litter box forever.

2. Play Zelda all day long.

3. Love you wicked much, so much that it makes me queasy sometimes, forever.

2 comments:

Byagi said...

Hey, if you handle the litter box, I'll do just about anything you want me to. Play Zelda all day long....hmmmmm...for some reason, I'm not seeing what I'd get out of that.... ;)

Kiwi blogger said...

Litter box ? And who might that be for ?

Bob

PS Chris moved ours outside and then it vanished altogether, but then there is the vegi garden .....