Thursday, January 20

The great energy drain....

Hello there. You've come here looking for Sunny and some good and interesting things to read. I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you. I can't really write much and I tend to ramble for the most part, so I'll try to keep this short and as painless as possible. Our precious Sunny is coming down with a pretty nasty case of the plague. She doesn't really know it for sure yet, just some sore throat and mild headache, but it's coming. I know. I gave it to her. This tends to change all plans. Anything you planned to do before the plague has to be put on hold as you lay on the couch in sweatpants (if you like that sort of thing) sweating out the toxins. You just want to sleep for a few weeks until it runs its course. Kind of like that Saturday Night Live skit with Will Farrell drinking the cough medicine to sleep thr.....nevermind. It's like a bad, bad hangover. Wish her a speedy recovery and tell her to drink juice and all that. Happy Thursday.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Well damn you for making her sick.
Get well soon Sunny!