Thursday, January 13

I Could Just Eat Him Up!

I really hope I feel better tomorrow - that it was the beers last night, and not the combination of smoked oysters for dinner and locking my keys in the car during torrential rains that's making me feel ill. I can't afford to be sick, the other tech is on vacation for the next 2 weeks, and I have full time hours while she's gone.

Sitting at the desk after just getting home, Linus attacked me and tried desperately to smother me with his warm purring lovin's. This involves pressing his face and his nails alternately into my flesh--preferably in the head region--until I cry for mercy. Today, he was rubbing his face into my lips, and I opened them up, to see what he would do. He pressed his whole head into my mouth, purring the whole way. I had to remove it, he didn't want to move. Awesome.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Aw, that is very sweet. My cat, Elroy, also comes from the School of the Head Butt. He's like a little lion. It cracks me up. Anyway...

Byagi said...

I'd like to say that's gross, but he did it to me too.

BeckoningChasm said...

I assume this is a cat?

My own decide the best time to see if my ankles actually bleed is when I'm trying to paint something delicate.