Sunday, January 23

Happy Birthday, Cakes!

Here Lies Bruce.

Bruce has been an inspiration to me from the moment we met. He's been my best friend, my confidant, and the greatest lay ever for almost as long. For me. Don't go getting any ideas. Mine, ALL MINE.

His relationship with his family makes me feel better about everyone around me.

His everlasting optimism never ceases to amaze me.

His love for his friends, and the way he always does everything he can to make them feel good is downright incredible.

I can't believe how lucky I am. I've found someone I want to spend the rest of my life with--no holds barred--and he fell in love with me. He wants to share his experiences with me. His life. I can't tell you how stunned I am.

He's hillarious, a smarty-pants, a smart-ass, and it's all rolled up with charisma into a giant tortilla that just couldn't get any more attractive. If that wasn't enough, there's a toothpick sticking out, attaching an undying cherry tomato of optimism. This metaphor went too far. Suffice to say that I love him, and I will love him for as long as he'll let me. The amazing thing is (and I'll never get over this) he has promised to let me forever.

Happy birthday to the most amazing person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. You're everything I could ever hope for in a friend, you're more than I could imagine in a person. I love you with my whole life. My whole self.

Thank you for letting me share this with you.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Happy birthday Bruce!!

Anonymous said...

Sunny, I'm so happy for your happiness. You truely deserve to be treated so well. Your words have made my day :) Your old pal, Pink