Tuesday, January 11

Sarah McLachlan - World On Fire

Sarah McLachlan - World On Fire

Now this is sometning wonderful that I'm sure hasn't gotten as much attention as it deserves. Whether you like the song or not, it's worth the time to look at the figures and realize how skewed our perspectives have become, living in this country.

It's also something to keep in mind in wake of the Tsunami From Hell, and with the presidential celebrations happening this inaguration. I can't believe how shallow people are, and how unaware they are, sometimes.

Then again, maybe all I can do is help to make people more aware.

It's time for a New Year's resolution from your Lollipopper: Do everything I can to make people more aware, and Do all I can to help.

What do you think of the video?

1 comment:

Miss Wired said...

Great ideas in that video.