Sunday, January 23

Ok-Ego-Stroking

Message:
Hey I am new here to Springfield and going to SMSU. Just thought I'd say hi because you are plenty gorgeous and I'm a big old dork. The kind that says hi to beautiful women for no apparent reason. Anyway PEACE AND LOVE FOREVER!!!!


Responce:
Hey! What a nice little email that was! Nothing like a strange guy calling me gorgeous to make my day. Thanks!

Don't feel dorky about the messaging thing--I did the exact same thing a few months ago. Keep up the good work, eventually you'll meet tons of nice (like me) single (unlike me) girls, and they'll all be bashing down your dormitory doors to get them some fine Springfield college action. Or whatever it is that girls do now-a-days.

Stick with this OkCupid thing, seriously. It done me good, and it done other people good, and it might just done you good too. Heck, I'm engaged! Not that you should let that scare you or anything. Seriously, you don't have to get married. I just wanted to. The guy? Well, if I took off the tape, he might protest, but I swear he likes it in the basement. Besides, I'm only keeping him there until the wedding.

I'm joking around. We live in an apartment, there is no basement.


Responce to Responce:
Well taped and gagged or not he is a pretty lucky guy! You are not only gorgeous but pretty damn funny! I hope all goes well with you and your guy and everything else in your life. PEACE AND LOVE FOREVER!!!!!


This sort of stuff just makes you happy, you know?

No comments: