Wednesday, September 15

Evil

I almost bought some very evil things, at a very evil store today. I had the evil items in my tiny little basket, but I did not buy them. There are a few reasons why:
  1. I got the teensy little basket for a reason. I did not want to buy evil items, I wanted to buy some things that I will use/need/take with me in the near future.
  2. I do not need to own Moscow on the Hudson or Basic Instinct. Just because 'I've never seen them before, and I want to' is not reason enough to spend money on them. Even if they are "$11/2!!!".
  3. Although I really think I need a speaker-phone, and a phone in my own room, and my own phone line, I also know that I want the B to help me find the perfect way to do them.

I somehow managed to fit:

  • A phone card
  • 2 pairs of nunners
  • 2 DVDs
  • The cheapest speaker-phone ever
  • A 50 ft phone cord

All into the tiny tiny basket. Thank Pete that as I was cramming in the last item, I thought, "Damnit, I should'a got a cart," and realized immediately that this is exactly why I did not get a cart. I returned the items to their shelves. Well, a shelf. Hey, they pay people to walk around and clean up my mess. I'm not going to do it for free.


No comments: