Monday, September 20

Tripping Out

Just got some great news from a friend - to friend, HAPPY dances, for sure.

The plane ride was wonderful - the first bit was great, the second almost as good. My seatmate needed advice on how to put his seatback into an upright position, and I knew how, and felt smart. That was nice.

Walked off the plane, and was stuck behind a million and a half old farts who forgot how to walk sometime in the middle ages. It got worse, when I saw Bruce - almost mowed them over.

The zoo was awesome - went there first. Loved all the animals, and I've got the pictures to prove it! (Only minor beastiality, I promise.. only mounted the one.)

Met the grandma, she's amazing. Really made me feel more real - I think she liked me, which was wonderful. Managed to bypass the whole, "So how did you two meet?" question, albeit barely. Hopefully she'll forget, or something.

Jess is awesome, as is Rob. Loved seeing Rolla - DEFINATELY loved the lasagne. Awesomeness. I'm so happy I got to meet you guys - you rock. Next time, to the winery we go!

The apartment is amazing. So great, to see it from the inside out, rather than the outside in. Overwhelming, really. He is so much more real to me, now. Everything is coming together. Beautifully.

I keep wandering around, thinking, "This is what he looks at every single day.. this is the countertop he touches every day.. this is the computer he types at, every day.. this is the webcam that I see from the other side.." It's enough to make me want to cry. In a good way, in a very sweet, very special way.

I'm getting all sentimental - I think it's time for some pictures of funny shit.





1 comment:

Jess said...

You're just as fantastic in person as you are in virtual land. Even more so because you are really real when you're present. :)

Thanks for visiting us in Rolla. Made my weekend!

And the winery is a definite next time. Yay.