Monday, August 28

I Hate to do This, But

This weekend, I started getting spam in my comments. I know it's spam, because they all said what a great blog I have, and how great my site is. That's a sure sign of someone trying to kiss up. Also, they included links to things like waterbed sheets.

So I deleted their comments and made it so you have to sign in to comment on my blog. When I opted for the word verification a few months ago, I swore that I would never do this, but there you go. My standards for myself have once again been lowered.

Also, I'm trying out this new Blogger Beta, and so far it's been kind of fun. I like figuring out how to do stuff, and this has amused me all morning. I'm going to love having labels for my posts. That way, anyone can click on a link and be taken to all of my Drunken Shenanigans posts. Weeee!

4 comments:

susan said...

Gasp! I did not know about Blogger Beta. (I never bother actually reading anything on the Dashboard page.) I must try this out...

susan said...

Aw :( I'm not eligible yet. Rats.

Sunny said...

You would not believe what I had to do. Seriously. I switched all of my other blogs onto a seperate user name (they only allow one blog per name for the beta, I think) and then I was good to go.

It's a lot more work than it sounds like, but it's totally fun.

Jess said...

At some point, I'm going to switch to beta. I just need the time.