Friday, September 17

"You make me want to be a better man."

Fuck that shit. Sorry, foul language. Did I mention that I'm "cruder than most"? No? Well fuck you, too.

Anyway, I was thinking about that quote, and you know me - is there anything I think about that I don't blog? [Save the tick thing, and the bumpy-head thing, but you should really thank me for those. Honestly. You don't want to hear them. You're welcome.] Actually, this pretty little head is just FULL of things I don't blog about. Makes my head hurt, just thinking about all the things I need to say. Just call this my what-cha-ma-call-it, from the Harry Potter book.

That [quote] is, to be frank, utter bullshit. Don't be that way with me. Don't mean it. That's not what I want. [Someone said it before, and it made me laugh. I got all inappropriately giggly when it was said, and I believe I responded with, "You had me at hello!" Mixing cheesy movie quotes is good, clean fun.] I don't want a 'better' man. If I did, I wouldn't be here. I only want you. If you're going to go changing on me like that, then fuck you. I don't want that other, better, nicer, whatever-er man. I want you. Obviously, if I didn't, I wouldn't be here, now would I?

Or, ahem.. that's what I would respond, if I were in a movie. Which I'm not. Yet. They tell me I should be. Who are they? Why, the people who make astrological profiles, of course.

No comments: