Sunday, November 19

Splish-Splash

Our water heater makes crazy noises if you turn it up past medium-low. It sounds like an icemaker.

We don't have a dishwasher, either, but I'm starting to realize that I like my houses better that way. It's not like I don't have the time to do them (I'm sure many of you guys actually don't have the time, but I work twenty-five hours a week) and when I have a dishwasher, there's a lot of stress involved for me.

You can't run it when it's half-full, that's wasteful. You can't run out of forks, either, and that's where the trouble lies for us.

Plus, when I have a dishwasher, I'm always feeling guilty about the dirty dishes just sitting there not being clean. I'm a freak.

I think I'm going to dye one of the skeins of laceweight today. Wish me luck!

No comments: