Tuesday, November 22

Secret Sunn-ta

Holy shit, that was punny. Make it stop, make it stop!

Last night, I finished another one of my Christmas gifts. I can't believe how early I'm starting, but there you go. I've got over a month to make 100 more things. This should be easy! Ha! Haha! I'm terrible with timing. Somehow I've convinced myself that I finished two objects in two days, and that equals everyone on my list having handmade knitted items on time. Because if I'm making an object/day, I'll get in at least 30 more things before Christmas Eve.

Um, Sunny? [knock knocks on head] Hello? Sunny? Just because you finished two things in two days, doesn't mean you hadn't spent at least a week on both before the finishing part.

Fuck.

I also need to think about christmas cards.

Double fuck.

2 comments:

Jess said...

That is why I am opposed to crafts as Christmas presents. I can't really stay on schedule. And, in the end, I disappoint myself.

But baking...I can bake like a mad woman for Christmas. And I still might.

Tessa said...

I feel both your pains. So much to do, so little time. Weeks tend to shrink into hours and before you know it it's time to take decorations down.
ARG.