Sunday, January 1

Sunday Catblogging

How to torture a feline in an amusing sort of way.

Step 1: Wrap said feline in an article of clothing.



Step 2: Wait.



I'm going to put it to you straight - I'm into knitting and I'm also into my cat. I trust that some of you are going to love reading about those things, and I'm happy with that. If you're not into those things and want to skip over them, more power to you. I'm happy with that.

I'm not turning this into a knitting blog, but I'm going to continue to post about things that are happening in my life that I am interested in or frustrated with. This will probably include knitting. And my cat. They are very interesting and frustrating things to me.

I don't do New Year's Resolutions. But if I did, I'd consider not apologizing for things I don't need to feel bad for, walking more, saving more money, relocating, standing up for myself, and knitting some pretty awesome things.

Two years ago on New Year's Eve, I got in an actual physical fight. I know, little old me! I think I'll let Lisa tell you about it.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Kitty posts and pictures of knitting in progress are part of your charm. I read because you're real. Don't change that to make other people happy. Be you.

It's what we all adore anyway.