Thursday, December 29

Day From Hell: Part 824

And that's not the half of it.

My day was absolutely atrocious. No one was nice. I take that back - there were just enough nice people to let me know I wasn't in a nightmare. Otherwise, I might have thought I was having a dream about customer service hell.

Then our computers locked up. Whee!

It was awful.

Then I came home, settled in, and was finally getting my sense of humor back about the day, when I got sick. I couldn't quite believe it when on Christmas day at Terri's house, Bruce got sick in the space of five minutes, but now I have proof. My head, for example. Apparently, all of the fluids inside have lost the battle. All at once. And solidified.

Urgh. Blech. Snorfle.

This is bad.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Take some Nyquil and FEEL BETTER!

Byagi said...

The good thing is that it goes away after a few days...sort of. We'll have a laid back weekend and you'll have time to recover. :)