Thursday, December 15

Luckily, the Title of that Post is "Sober"

Of course, I think that's like calling yourself 'honest'. If it's true, you wouldn't feel the need to tell everyone about it.

So, the 5th sentance of my twenty-third post is:

"Also, Lisa's sister's husband's brother is totally acting weird."

I'm really happy it turned out to be something so profound, something that speaks to what this blog is all about.

There you go, Jim.

Now, everybody who hasn't done this and reads my blog and feels like they don't have anything to post about today, uh.. do this. If you feel like it, I mean.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

okay! back to the bat archives robin to see what the &%$%^! I wrote back then. Seems like only yesterday when I was a carefree pup chewing on the couch and chair legs . . .

Sunny said...

He was acting weird, at one time. When I wrote my fifth post. Remember, he was actually talking to me? You can find the post if you look in my archives...

Jim said...

Yours was better than mine. Heheh.