Thursday, December 8

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

The snow* is already affecting me. My head is fuzzy and my eyes are trying to convince me they're glued shut. Luckily for me, it's like a three-year-old trying to convince me that because his eyes are closed, I can't see him, so I'm fending it off fairly well.

I can't believe how excited I was this morning when B woke me up and took me to the window.

I can't really explain the depth of feeling I have for snow.

I'll try after work, because I just casually glanced down and noticed that in order to get there on time, I'm supposed to have left two minutes ago. Damn, time really flies when you're musing.

1 comment:

SJ said...

oh, you people and your 'oh, snow, boring old snow, stupid snow.' Shit, I never get to complain about the stuff. Well, about every 3-4 years I can. Then we all just freak out and close everything in the town. It rocks.