Thursday, December 8

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

The snow* is already affecting me. My head is fuzzy and my eyes are trying to convince me they're glued shut. Luckily for me, it's like a three-year-old trying to convince me that because his eyes are closed, I can't see him, so I'm fending it off fairly well.

I can't believe how excited I was this morning when B woke me up and took me to the window.

I can't really explain the depth of feeling I have for snow.

I'll try after work, because I just casually glanced down and noticed that in order to get there on time, I'm supposed to have left two minutes ago. Damn, time really flies when you're musing.

2 comments:

SJ said...

oh, you people and your 'oh, snow, boring old snow, stupid snow.' Shit, I never get to complain about the stuff. Well, about every 3-4 years I can. Then we all just freak out and close everything in the town. It rocks.

LostNotFound1980 said...

You know the only bad thing about snow as an adult is that school doesn't get cancelled. You still have to go to work.