Tuesday, December 27

Merry Christmas, Self!

I had a feeling it might be in bad taste to post the fantastic bits of yarn I purchased for myself right around Christmas, but I think right about now, everyone is reeling with the after-holiday blues. You all might just need a pick-me-up.

It occurs to me that unless you're a big fan of yarn, you might not be as picked up by this as I am, but to hell with it. It's my blog, damnit.



Look at that. Doesn't it just make your heart hurt? (Or maybe that's just all the coffee..)



And look! It has a friend! How lovely and lacy and pink she is!

Uh-oh. Looks like somebody got a little too friendly, doesn't it?



They make a fine little family, don't they? I think so.



That's just one for the road, people. Isn't it beautiful?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am good friends with LNF and I am always seeing your comments on other blogs of my friends, and so I decided to look at your blog. I am a total yarn lover!! I love knitting. I made the booties on LNF's blog.

Good yarn picks and if you need any help finding more or just some good ideas I am totally here!!

Jess said...

Yarn. It's lovely. I totally dig.

Sunny said...

LNF: Some people do call it "fiber". Hmmm...

NADS: I've seen you comment on the blogs I read - I'm glad you came over for a visit! And I'm doubly glad that you're a knitter! I have so much knitting that's just festering away inside. I've been afraid of posting about it too much and driving away my friends. :)

Jess: If you love the yarn, you're only a hop skip and a jump away from a wonderful obsession with knitting and crochet.

Sunny said...

Sunny! Nice to see you stopping by. If you would like, I could do a picture run-through of how I do a purl stitch.. if you think that would help?

If I don't watch it, this blog will be all-knitting-all-the-time. But see if I care! Ha!