Thursday, December 22

Merry Christmas*, Linus!

*I say Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays because I'm pretty sure that, although basically agnostic like us, Linus appreciates the whole "getting presents" aspect to the holiday. And the lights. And the wrapping paper. I'm pretty sure he's a Christmas sort of cat.


This year, your gift is a submission to KittenWar, where you will be judged every day to determine your cuteness. You're totally going to win. I debated between a few shots of you, I eventually chose everyone's favorite. That's right, the one where you look like you're debating the cultural signifigance of fine literature.



(That same everyone can go to your stats page as soon as you're approved, and see if everyone else agrees with them.)

This kittenwar thing isn't really my cuppa, I can't vote for one kitten without feeling bad and then regretting my decision. Poor not-as-cute kitten! I should have voted for him instead! If he knew what statistics were or cared whether people thought he was cuter than other kittens, why, he'd be crushed!

Submitting Linus was a really bad idea, wasn't it?

3 comments:

HappyFunBall said...

Oh, dear god, look at those lips. Nightmares for the rest of my life! Nightmares for the rest of my life!

Anonymous said...

What a cute Kitty.. LMAO over Uncle Daddy, B always was a strange bird! You should read one of the Yarn Harlot books.. She rocks. I'll have to see if I can find the link to an old podcast of hers. Lovely sock btw, I haven't gotten into socks yet as I hear it is addicting! Happy times and Merry Christmas!
~K~

Byagi said...

Have you finished knitting my Christmas one piece jumpsuit yet?