Wednesday, December 21

Uncle Daddy

Bruce and I had a fine night of drinking a few weeks ago. After watching some TV, and falling asleep momentarily on the couch, I woke up and brought him to bed with me.

Bruce has a drunken love of cuddling the household feline that borders on obsession. The household feline doesn't appreciate this love, and tries to avoid Bruce when he smells like beer. It usually doesn't work, and he ends up yowling his protests as Bruce snuggles him to his chest and coos at him. It's pretty darn funny to witness, let me tell you.

As Linus was struggling to be freed that night, he scratched Bruce's arm and slipped away. Bruce was distraught, calling after him, "Come back to Uncle.. snores softly.. Daddy.."

I sat bolt upright in bed, laughing hysterically. "Did you just call yourself 'Uncle Daddy'?!"

4 comments:

susan said...

Hahaha!

Miss Wired said...

He sounds a bit like *Momma* Uncle Daddy!

Jess said...

I find that hysterical.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hilarious!