Thursday, February 16

Aaaaaannnnnd... She's Off!!!

Last night, I did a lot of olympic knitting. I knit at Cam's house, I knit on Cam's Jeep, I knit unil only 8 inches of orange remained:



And then I knit some more, and sadly didn't take any more pictures of my progress until here:



Oh, wait! Yes I did! But you'll have to wait until later to actually get those pictures, because I'm almost late for work. Don't worry, I get off at 1:00, so it won't be too late. I know you're all holding your collective breath, but stop. You think dirty hands spread disease? Nothing like collective breath to really get you. Seriously.

1 comment:

Jess said...

You are a knitting wonder. I dropped out of the Olympics (before they began) due to Court Warming. It's sucking my soul. I swear.

I am going to post pictures of my knitty project just as soon as I get one started/finished without the fear of death brought on by work.