Thursday, February 9

Free to Bitch

"Sew Fast/Sew Easy Inc., a New York based company, uses aggressive legal tactics to bully small, social knitting chapters nationwide over the use of the term "Stitch and Bitch" or any variant of those three words. None of these small knitting chapters operates for profit."


I don't know about you fellas, but this really cheeses me off. I'm thinking about getting myself a coffee mug or something. The shop "raises funds to put into the "Good Lawyer Jar." If SFSE helps us end the boycott, the money collected goes to the National Breast Cancer Foundation."

Here's a small button you can put up on your site, if you're so inclined:

(Just right-click on the button and select "save picture". Then you can put the image in your own side-bar. Any questions on how, just email me!)

No comments: