Tuesday, February 7

Adventure!

Until I was 19, my map looked like this:




Of course, when I was 16, my map of Europe looked like this:




Which sort of made up for the inadequacies here in my home country. When I was 19, my map extended further west (by a tiny little bit):




and my Canadian map was born:





When I visited my boyfriend's hometown (Fargo, North Dakota), and went to Winnepeg, Manitoba for Memorial Day weekend. Unfortunately, after that I seemed to hit a slump. In 2004, however, I visited not only Toronto, Ontario:




but also came to visit Missouri, extending my map of the US as well:





Then, when we drove down to Florida to get married (and back along a different route), my USA traveling has stepped it up a notch, giving me a few more red states (not red as in BAD, just red as in VISITED. Just to clarify. Although most of them were RED as in BAD, too. Anyway, here's my updated map:



And hey, do this! It's really fun, and you don't even have to be as boring and long-winded about it as I was!

create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

As you can see, I've got a lot of work to do to get from here:



To here:




From here:




To here:




And from here:




To here:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my map looks exactly opposite of yours - I've been to the edges, but nothing in the middle of the country!

Sunny said...

We should share, and then I wouldn't have to spend so much money getting there!

Jess said...

You've got a lot of traveling on your hands, lady. I need to get a passport. Something tells me that if I want to travel, I'm going to need one of those pesky buggers.

Byagi said...

I like this. Now I want to create one and then leave immediately to visit the other places I haven't been yet.