Sunday, February 26

So Long, Farewell!



So long, lovely apartment. You've treated us well. Actually, you're only the second place I've lived at for over a year. (My parent's house would be the first.) I've got many good memories of you. I've got many shitty memories of the stupid management. It's all for the best, apartment. Just think of it this way, the next people won't try to contain an angry cat within your bathroom walls for hours at a time. Probably.

Hello, DUPLEX! HURRAY!!!



Yeah, that's OUR HOUSE, on the left. 1200 sweet square feet of freedom. I didn't bring my camera yesterday when we went on the second tour, but you guys will see enough of the place to make you sick anyway. You should feel lucky. Seriously, though, it's fantastic, and it's real, and it's ours. We signed the lease yesterday, and paid the deposit. Now all we have to do is move in. (Well, and figure out what to do with the apartment we don't want to have to give notice for...)

9 comments:

HappyFunBall said...

Congratulations! So, it is YOURS, as in you bought it, or yours, as in you are renting it? Either way, pretty cool beans.

Sunny said...

Well, it's OURS for a year. :D

I'm so happy. It's ridiculous. You should see the real kitchen we're getting compared to the craptastic 8-cupboard one we're living with now. It's going to be great.

Anonymous said...

Coughcoughpicturescoughcough!

Unknown said...

it's beautiful

Sunny said...

*coughcoughYOUHAVETOWAITcough* Seriously, I'm jonesing to show you guys the insides too, but I have to get permission and actually be there to take them. So.. twiddle your thumbs or something. Ha!

Thanks robbo. Means a lot.

susan said...

Congrats! :) It's beeeeautiful.

Jess said...

FANTASTIC.

I am so very excited for you.

While you were moving to a new place, I was moving to an old one. But my room looks fabulous. :o)

Congratulations. You looking for a visitor sometime soon?

Byagi said...

We always like visitors - you know, we've got to have a housewarming party as well - it's not our place until we have the first party. :)

Sunny said...

We will take a visitor as soon as a visitor feels up to visiting. We LOVE visitors! And I can't wait to show off my place to you!