Sunday, February 26

See This?

Photographs may or may not have been altered to spare y'all my leg stubble. Just cause I love you.




Yeah, the bottom one's a little bit sprained.

I know what y'all are thinking, and yes, it was an incredible thought. I know you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I totally gave myself a mildly sprained ankle just so that I wouldn't have to move so much crap. Yessiree, I thought to myself, "Self?" I thought, "Self? You know what would be awesome? If you would totally step off that last step without realizing there was a bigger drop than for the other steps, and totally sprain your ankle."

Anything can be accomplished through the miracle of higher thinking. I'm tellin' y'all. It's true. Work hard, and one day you might be as evolved as me.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh dear. Welll, at least you were able to will what you wanted to happen to happen. :o) Good for you!

Sunny said...

My dearest darling, if I had really been able to will what I wanted into being, then I would have sprained it beyond mild discomfort, into the range of unable to move.

I may have been being slightly facetious.