Here it is, the middle of December, and I've yet to update Mrs. B. This will be my attempt to catch everyone up on the facts:
- I moved from Shawano, Wisconsin to Springfield, Missouri on the 6th of November.
- We settled me in, moving my things to appropriate places in the domicile, hanging (all but 2 of) the pictures I had brought and going grocery shopping to compensate for the fact that my diet expands beyond ramen (not that I don't love ramen as much as the next guy, but...).
- I spent a few weeks agonizing over finding a job that would fit what I was looking for, ending up alarmingly close (nearly mirroring, actually) the job I'd just moved away from. Pharmacy technician seems to be my fall-back occupation now. I have to say, it's a step up from "cashier" or.. well, "cashier" seems to cover everything on my resume. In any case, I'm pretty darn happy that I got the job.
That covers much of what I've been doing for the past month-point-five. Sorry for not keeping the blog up-to-date, but I'm generally pretty lazy. To make up for it, here's a list of what's to come in the next 2 weeks. It might not seem like a big deal, but it's the first time I'll be sharing any of this with Bruce, and that makes it extremely special to me:
- Christmas cards.
- Drive to Wisconsin to spend holiday with my family (Bruce and Robby meet!).
- Drive back.
- Figure out what to do over New Years.
- Have Sean spend some time at the apartment (Sarah and Sean meet!).