Tuesday, December 7

Straight From the.. erm, Butcher's Fingers?

Far be it from me, and my (at best, forgetful, at worst, highly insane) mind, to remember exactly how I started going to this particular blog, but it's author really has some great things to say. Just thought I'd share. There is one post in particular which I thought really summed up my ideas on religion.

Oh yeah, the other stuff he blogs about is pretty interesting, too. He's like Pops, with less philosophy. Or less something. Either way, it's a good read, and I thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Well, I'm like Pops but 12 years older, but the ravages of time have worn off some of the rough edges, leaving me wiser and better-looking.

(Heh ... I've never met Pops and I'm already giving him a bad time.)

Thank you for the kind reference, Sunshine! For the record, my blog's URL is www.meatofthematter.blogspot.com (sans the "the").

I'm glad you liked my post. That particular post lost me one of my old friends. A shame. :/

Sunny said...

No matter, Butch. Pops gave himself a bad name ages ago. And he's ugly--we've established that. Enough about Pops.. what are these errors of which you speak? I see no errors.

(whistles nonchalantly)

Pops said...

Like me, MPH only posts when the subject is Pops. It's disconcerting, but I've grown accustomed.

And thanks for the ugly comment, Sunny. I was threatening to have a good day, but you fixed it for me.