Tuesday, October 26

Best Review Ever:

Reviewer: Lee Jackson from Redlands, CA

My girlfriend and I purchased this vacuum for our new apartment thinking that it was a smart buy because of its affordability and included features. Two people have rarely been so wrong. After approximately 3 uses we noticed a horrible smell coming from the vacuum and were forced to open all of the windows in our apartment to try and vent the fumes. Only after careful inspection did we find out what was causing the awful odor... It was the $99.00 that we spent on the worst vacuum ever created, burning up with the unmistakable stench of spite and regret. Since then, the vacuum has sat off to the side, with a smug look on its canister, as it watches the 2 of us pick tiny pieces of lint off the floor which are too mighty for the device to heft. Hopefully this purchase causes us less mischief and grief in the future when it finds its new home at the bottom of our local garbage dumpster. I just hope it doesn't cause too much of a smell.

Curtesy Target


2 comments:

Byagi said...

If only all reviews were this great.

Pops said...

Not related, but a shout out to my homies in Redlands who wrote that review. That's 30 or so minutes northeast of me.

909 in the hooouussse.

(except as of July I don't have the 909 area code anymore, but I think you get the point... or do you? I'm not even sure what it was anymore)