Wednesday, October 20

My Fiance's List

Here's the original.

  1. Marry someone who wants to fly.
  2. Visit New Orleans during Mardi Gras (since 1994, I've been dreaming).
  3. Learn to play the banjo. I seriously love the sound it makes. Stop making fun of me. Also, marry someone who plays guitar, because it's the sexiest thing alive. Stop, already.
  4. Get credibility in a field which I respect. Preferably animal-related.
  5. Gain respect from others in that field.
  6. Visit Australia. Play with native animals, roam freely, see natives of Australia. Pet a wombat. Attempt to smuggle said wombat into USA.
  7. Go back to France. Visit the parts of Italy I missed out upon. Visit Germany. Visit Great Britian. Have a kick ass time.
  8. Visit Asia, at some point.
  9. Learn to scuba dive. Employ said knowlege.
  10. Windjammer cruise.
  11. Help build or rebuild a home in a foreign country. Realize that it's not only heros who do this sort of thing. Realize that I am a hero for doing it too.
  12. Sit at home while Lisa and Bruce watch the cars go 'round in circles.
  13. Fantasy Fest in Key West.
  14. Produce a book, period.
  15. Visit all the major brewery tours in the US.
  16. Watch my friend and my fiance create music that will reach the masses.
  17. Be published.
  18. Marry a pirate (of some sort or another).
  19. Not be ashamed at performing karaoke.
  20. Be a regular at a karaoke bar that never makes me feel ashamed of myself.
  21. See more concerts.
  22. Buy a house. Any house, really. We can furnish the basement ourselves.
  23. Own at least one more big dog in my life.
  24. Own at least one small dog in my life.
  25. Vacation as much as is possible, for the rest of my life. Living anywhere I feel needs vacationing to more often than once (that's a tall order, I know).

There you are. The list of things I'd like to do, when compaired to the list of things my fiance would like to do, in his/our lifetime(s).

1 comment:

SJ said...

Marry a pirate. Hardy Har Har. And arrrrgggh.