Tuesday, October 26

Scared

That's how I am, in a nutshell. Today, I was scared.

It all started when I woke up; I wanted to go back to sleep, but was afraid I wouldn't wake up in time. Bruce woke me up.

I drove to Waupaca, scared I wouldn't make it on time. I didn't. It sort of sucked.

I didn't do one very important thing that I need to, and that's tell Lisa my news. I'm afraid of how she'll take it. I guess the only way to guage her responce is to actually tell her.

--------------

She didn't answer. Great. Left mumbly-message saying I "need to talk to her". Awesome. Now she's going to think she pissed me off last time she saw me, probably, and we were drunk, so she won't know any better. I hate that feeling. I hate that I just made that feeling in somebody else.

Once this is done, I'll feel 100% good about the news. The news is amazing, and wonderf..

-------------

She called back. I told her that I'm moving to Springfield, and she's fine. She understands. She's also sure that she'll be able to come down to visit. I love her.

I just can't wait to actually be down there. Getting the drive out of the way will be good, too. I'm not known for my incredible patience/endurance behind the wheel. I'll have to work on my visualization techniques - just picture what's waiting for me at the end of the ride. That'd keep anyone motivated. :)

I'm moving in with my fiance, over 700 miles away!

No comments: