Thursday, October 21

Toole-ists Unite!

I'm a major dork. I've just read about 6 months of Blogging Like I've Never Blogged Before, and it's some crazy-funny shit. You all should do it too.

If nothing else (ie: if you're not the complete and utter dork that I am, and/or you don't have a million spare hours to waste), read the current stuff. He's actually funnier than I am. I know, hard to believe. Take my word for it for 3 minutes, then click on the link.

Hillarity will ensue.

[Apparently the hillarity will be two-fold, because the link wasn't working.]

2 comments:

Byagi said...

Blah. http://toole.blogspot.com/2004/10/today-is-one-of-those-days-where-im.html

Byagi said...

Now I felt the need to clarify. Blah in drunkspeak means:

Here is a post from that site that I particularly enjoy. I think you'll like it as well. Have a pleasant evening!

At least, thats what I think it means... oh

Go Cards!