Thursday, October 14

Public Service Announcement

This warrants it's own post, honestly. HappyFunBall has a great site, and I love reading it. I wanted to share it with the rest of my (4) readers. Logically, the best way for me to do so was by putting it in my sidebar.

Unfortunately, I (or rather, my drunken self) added it late at night, and instead of adding this:



I added this:

http://theuncomontater.blogspot.com,


showing the blogging world how incredibly wrong it is to drink and link.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 readers :P
PHEAR THE NAMELESS STALKER
(hugs)

HappyFunBall said...

Awwwww. Thanks for fixing it, and the plug. And, about this drinking ... why didn't you share? I'm calling your mother, young lady.

Sunny said...

Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to join me in partaking of the goodness that is Sunset Blush. Franzia. Gotta love it, baby.

PS: The plug is well-earned.

Anonymous said...

Just finished off a 5 liter box of Franzia White Zinfandel, coincidentally. Well, not all in one sitting, mind you. This is how you can tell I'm such a classy gal - I buy my wine by the box.