Friday, October 22

The Evil Empire

[Note: On the first attempt at this post, I spazzed out. In a mad rush to get everything looking perfect, and with the pathway of nerves from my brain to my fingers momentarily paralyzed with a brain fart, I somehow managed to publish the post with nothing other than the title. While intriguing and freaking hillarious (also probably more interesting than what I'm about to post), it wasn't what I was going for. On to the post as originally planned.]

...has supplied me with everything I need for the next two weeks.

I'm not going to get quite as detailed as the reciept (no UPC numbers), but here is what I bought today. Yes, at Walmart. Who else would I call the Evil Empire?

NB MOHAIR SW (New Balance Mohair Sweater. Right on. Best sweater ever. Pink, "Why, to match my ring, of course!" $14.72.)
EGGO BLBRY (2, I'll spare us both and not type it up twice. 20 waffles for $3.00. That's 15 cents a waffle, bitches!)
NDLE SOUP (2, Mrs. Grasses. Only 60 calories a serving, two servings/box, four boxes total for $2.08. Missed the $1.00 cutoff, but barely.)
SOUP (Four varieties, all under 130 calories a serving, all containing 2 servings, all less than $1.00. I usually eat the whole freaking can, but still, that's not bad for calories.)
LP PEPP PZA (For $11.68, I got 12 Lean Pockets - pepperoni, of course)
TOTINO PEP (2, Those crazy-gross "party pizza"s. Figured it was best to punish myself out of the craving. Don't worry, pizza's not off the list for good, it's just been put on hold while I'm saving money and trying to get in the habit of eating more healthily. Well, that's what I told myself before I bought the next item, anyway)
INST SHRIMP (Ramen. Those instant lunch things. Figure they'll be good for lunches at work, and at $1.42 for 6 of them, that's pretty damn cost-efficent.)
[Secret Item $4.00]
LP BAC/EG/CH (Lean Pockets, breakfast edition. Bacon, egg, and cheese variety. 4/$1.97. They'll be useful on my "God, I can't even LOOK at another waffle!!" days.)
GV SALTINE (Saltines. $0.87.)
RAMEN CHICKN (6/$0.84. That's just too beautiful to pass up.)
TOOTSIE POP (To aid in the cause of the next item. $1.60.)
EQUATE PATCH ($31.98/14. Last time I didn't need all 14, but then again, last time I didn't stay quit.)

Now that I've bored you all to death, I'm taking over the world. Muah ha ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Byagi said...

I likes my ramen, so that sounds pretty good, but I have a thing with Shrimp ramen. Sometimes it can be good, but if I think about it too much, and the fact that there are dried up little shrimp in there.....its just not the same as the dried up little veggies. Now that I've given you that to think about, I'll move on.

Sunny said...

The dried up little shrimp don't bother me. That's actually really odd, considering that I seem to have a lot of issues with what I eat.

Reconstituted shrimps? They don't bother me. Strange.