Tuesday, July 13

- i should try to stop being overly-socially conscious about my leg hair. find it ridiculous that it takes me >5 minutes to decide if it's "noticable".
- especially since i got noticed 3 times talking to myself about it, on my trip to the grocery store.
- shouldn't dress up for the grocery store, even if the guy who works there looks at me a lot. still, don't want to gross him out.
- wish all-of-a-suddenly that there was a sexy equivilant for legs to the 5 o'clock shadow. grossed out at the thought of it being sexy. victim of girly magazines.
- solution to problem. standing (as close as i would let ANYONE get to me) to a full-length mirror and seeing if I notice.

6 comments:

Byagi said...

I've seen some girls with the hairy legs, and you know...I've seen worse. Something tells me that your legs would be okay. As a matter of fact.....;)

Byagi said...

how about nair....? is that any good?

Sunny said...

it's a great idea.. in theory. when you're trying to stand so that your legs don't touch anything (or each other) for 10 minutes, it doesn't seem as grand.

also, stinky.

Sunny said...

fell for nads once, too.. feel free to laugh. same problems as the wax.

the things we go through. honestly.

Byagi said...

Electrolysis?

Sunny said...

it's where they (you know, those guys who do this) have a tool, and they stick a little needle into every single pore in your skin - the hairy ones, at least, and then they sent an electric shock down the needle, in theory, killing off the hair-thingy, ta-da.

not so great, either, my rich aunt had that done, and she's got scars.

how about that laser crap? that looks promising...