Sunday, July 4

i am continuing the best day ever. i woke up and realized i had a missed call, called lisa back. she invited me to breakfast, which was great.

i called rodeo, too, and had a great (at least i thought it was) conversation. i'm actually very smitten. i might force him to talk to my brother, actually. just so robby doesn't seem so inclined to think meeting him is a crappy idea. it would mean a lot to me. though might scare rodeo.

me and her and sammy and robby sat around and joked and told stories for a long time, it was wonderful. ate eggs benedict. told stories, millions of stories.. we had so much fun. made up a new song. omg, it's the best song ever. i was on my knees in the parking lot afterwards, laughing hysterically. that's the greatness of the song.

went up to parade-aftermath, had some more awesome times. saw some people i haven't seen in ages, danced with my cousins, drank, had a great time. drove back, and now i'm going to a movie with robby, in a little while. he wants to see my reaction, i can tell. its the same reason i'd drag him to this sort of a movie.. to see the look on his face. i'll indulge him. and maybe afterwards, it'll be
the bonduel fireworks. we'll see.

No comments: